Architect: SVM Studio
Description: After forging his Architectural career in France, Steven Mittelman returned home to undertake a new chapter in his life. With the development of S.V.M Studio,and a willing client, Boandyne Court was his primary project displaying his full architectural skill. His design creates a modern edgy home with striking features well suited to a professional family with a love of entertaining.
- 3 level building consisting of basement retention systemand suspended concrete floor structure.
- Highly detailed, suspended of form concrete staircase internally.
- Off form concrete walls extending from the entrance to the front edge of the pool.
- Features include imported handmade French fireplace with imported stone floors to all living areas in floor hydronic heating
- Fully integrated home automationand entertainment system throughout.
- Seamless indoor / outdoor living space opening out onto a generous pool with wet edge seaming to flow directly into the landscaping for collection / recycling.
- 3 stop lift, extensive ducted mechanical system throughoutand in floor hydronic heating