Project: Lynch St, Hawthorn
Superintendent: First Urban
Architect: Urban Design Architects
Description: Life at 80 Lynch Street is tranquil, serene and overwhelmingly green, with Grace Park and Central Gardens your backyard, and Yarra Boulevard a weekend retreat.
80 Lynch Street apartments are set back from the prime Hawthorn intersection of Burwood and Glenferrie roads. You’re less than seven kilometres from the Melbourne city centre, easily accessed via the nearby tram stops or Glenferrie train station.
Swinburne University is close by, lending the neighbourhood a lively, energetic air in addition to an array of excellent schools in Hawthorn, Kew and Camberwell.
- Six Level building consisting of 2 level basement, ground and 5 floors above;
- Apartment mix includes 45No exclusive one and two-bedroom apartment residences linked by a secure, paved walkway to Burwood Road
- Façade consists of modulated concrete, glass and aluminium is immediately eye-catching
- Structure consists of continuous flight auger piling foundation system with concrete post tensioned concrete suspended floors including concrete roof and precast concrete
- Fixtures and fittings consisting of Miele appliances, designer splash back and stone bench tops, and quality tiles and tapware
- Lower level apartments feature private, landscaped courtyards, while upper apartments embrace the sun and feature balconies that take in city vistas and views
- Key feature includes an internal garden rising through central light wells that brings the outside in